Job Title: Partnerships Manager
The Partnerships Manager will be responsible for supporting the Director of Partnerships in developing strategic partnerships with reputable organizations that are interested in sponsoring additional entrepreneurs unto the programme. The Manager shall also be responsible for identifying sources for additional financing and value-add opportunities for alumni of the TEF Entrepreneurship Programme.
- Support the Director of Partnerships to implement the TEF Partnership strategy to increase the number of strategic partnerships forged with International Development Organizations, Private Sector and State & National Government to support sponsorship of additional entrepreneurs to the TEF Entrepreneurship Programme
- Secure business development services and funding for high growth, investible TEF alumni businesses.
- Secure value-add opportunities including products and services, market access, capacity building, resourcing, and networking opportunities for TEF alumni
- Improve access to finance for TEF entrepreneurs through credit guarantee schemes, sector-focused PE and VC funds, angel networks, public-private grants, and technical assistance for TEF entrepreneurs.
- Provide quarterly reports to TEF Partners on the rate of adoption by Alumni of partner benefits, this report would also include feedback from TEF Alumni on the use of their products/services.
- Support the Director of Partnerships to secure major financial sponsors for the TEF Forum
- Management of the Partnerships database and ensure strict categorization of organizations into the active and inactive group and focus on increasing the number of active partners.
- Assist and support the Director of Partnerships to develop products that would attract potential partners to support the programme in conjunction with MCC
- University Degree in any field preferably in Law, Finance, Business Development, Marketing, Economics, Project Management or related fields. At least 5 years of experience in a similar role preferably with Financial institutions, national/international NGOs/UN bodies/ Government.
- Deep knowledge and network of the SME finance ecosystem
- Experience in writing proposals, preparing PowerPoint presentations is essential.
- Proven ICT skills – excellent Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite i.e. Excel, PowerPoint, Word etc.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills and presentation skills and ability to synthesize key concepts and convey messages to diverse audiences
- Knowledge of using web applications and platforms
- Excellent organization, planning, communication and follow-up skills
- Result oriented, Proactive and entrepreneurial mindset
- A strategic thinker and self-starter
- Strong interpersonal and relationship management skills
Job Title: Graphics Designer
The Creative and Audio-Visual Officer is responsible for all design development within the Foundation in accordance to the Tony Elumelu Foundation’s brand guidelines
- Develop brand materials for TEF across all marketing and media platforms as the need arises; including and not limited to TEF application drive, TEF Forum, TEF Hub, year-round social media management and activations, etc.
- Monitor all print production processes to ensure printers deliver according to brand standard.
- Create media presentations using different software & graphics animation in accordance to brand standard
- Design, develop and layout all marketing collateral and campaign designs. Produce TEF brand collateral refresh in accordance to specification.
- Layout bi-annual Africapitalism Magazine using the designated graphic template
- Layout design and production of TEF M&E publications, Partnership proposals and Alumni Engagement.
- Design and layout/typesetting for forms and publications
- Select images for campaigns and publications. Edit photos and videos when required.
- Advising on current trends in graphic design
- Design graphic animations as needed by TEF digital team and for other production needs within TEF.
- Produce and edit footage based on assigned briefs within TEF and according to brief specification.
- Other duties as assigned by the Head of MCC and Head of Digital.
- A University degree from a reputable Institution
- Minimum of three (3) years relevant experience
- Experience with MS Projects, Ms Office applications, CorelDraw, Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Editing Suite, and other graphic software desired.
- Ability to multi-task and complete tasks with accuracy and a strong attention to detail.
- Ability to consistently meet deadlines, completing tasks as previously defined.
- Video production and editing skills (added plus)
- Strong customer/client service orientation.
- Project Management skills.
- A strategic thinker and self-starter
- Great team player
- Proactive and Entrepreneurial mindset.
- Excellent reputation for Integrity and judgement
- Result oriented
- Great relationship management skills
Job Title: Technology Analyst
Working with the Business Information Specialist, the Technology Analyst will be responsible for Foundation’s technology platforms and innovation, to improve the Foundation’s technological enablement. The TA will be responsible for driving adoption of Foundation’s technology, troubleshooting and managing the technical functions of the various platforms. The TA will also generate usage data and reports from the platforms and share this will the BIS for further analysis.
- Manages TEF technology platforms, including the Application Platform, Document Management System, Mentoring & Learning Platform and TEF Hub
- Drives internal adoption of TEF platforms and works with MCC in driving external adoption of platforms
- Monitors usage and activity on TEF platforms and provides usage reports to the BIS
- Troubleshoots for internal and external users of the TEF platforms
- Documents user guides on all TEF platforms for internal and external audience
- Develops reports and insights from usage data on TEF platforms
- Provides support to technical issues of TEF Entrepreneurs, Applicants, Mentors and internal stakeholders, on various TEF platforms
- Manages modification and innovation process of all TEF Technology
- Converts client requests (from internal TEF stakeholders) to technical-speak for engagement with technical vendors.
- High attention to details
- Analytical skills
- Problem solving skills
- Customer care skills
- A University degree in a computer science or quantitative field
- Experience with MS Office applications and information technology
- Experience with HTML, SQL and knowledge of current technologies
- Logical thinker, strong analytical skills and problem-solving abilities
- Good interpersonal and customer care skills
- Attention to detail
Job Title: Monitoring & Evaluation Officer
Concurrently with the need for fact-based decision making, there is also a need to collate and capture the big data emerging from beneficiaries of the Foundation’s Programmes, to validate the portfolio of alumni businesses, evaluate the extent to which the Programme is meeting its desired impact and gather evidence to corroborate the call for partnerships. The Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Officer will be responsible for the design, coordination and implementation of the monitoring, evaluation and research framework of the Programme. He/she will develop a systematic monitoring framework to improve the qualitative and quantitative evidence gathered by the Programme. The M&E Officer will work in close collaboration with the Entrepreneurship Programme Management, Alumni Management, MCC and Partnerships to address their overlapping interests.
- Develops the overall framework for M&E, for example, a mid-tenure Programme review, annual impact assessment, and a SET Impact evaluation plan with relevant data collection systems
- Working with the Alumni Management Department manages the proactive and reactive data collection processes
- Develops a spot-check schedule and visits the sites of TEF Alumni for validation
- Prepares weekly, monthly, quarterly and half-yearly M&E reports on the M&E conducted on TEF Alumni
- Prepares annual impact assessment reports, measuring the progress of the TEF Alumni against the Programme’s desired impact
- Identifies, organises and manages independent-party evaluations of TEF Alumni
- Evaluates the impact of the Foundation’s Startup Enterprise Toolkit on beneficiaries of the Programme against unselected entrepreneurs
- Conducts cost-benefit assessments on resources allocated to the Entrepreneurship Programme, Alumni Management, Technology and MCC
- Establishes framework for monitoring users of TEF Hub and conducts cost-benefit assessments for platform
- Financial analysis
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Excel
- Statistical analysis skills
- Analytical Writing skills
- Data Analysis
- University degree preferably in Business Administration, Economics or related field
- 2/3 years of experience in design and implementation of Monitoring and Evaluation
- Experience in designing tools and strategies for data collection, analysis and production of reports
- Expertise in analysing data and using statistical software
- High proficiency in MS Office package
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills, spoken and written English
- Knowledge of the major evaluation methodologies (e.g., qualitative, quantitative, mixed method, and impact) and data collection and analysis methodologies.
- High integrity