Job Title: Content Executive
The Tony Elumelu Foundation is actively recruiting for the Content Executive role. Please share vacancy with your network. Thank you in advance.
The Content Executive drives content production, media monitoring, archiving and support in brand management, public relation and traditional marketing activities.
1. Content Generation
– Aggregate the Mentor Learning Platform with 50 pieces of content focused on marketing, branding related resources and 50 relevant content for use by entrepreneurs over the 12 weeks SET programme.
– Produce and disseminate 10 Alumni and Mentor Stories per month from across Africa, sector, and gender.
– Integrate the production, design, and distribution of the TEF alumni success stories in alumni focused magazine.
– Produce 12 thought pieces – 1 piece per month.
2. TEF Leadership on Social Media
– Proactively manage the TEF Leadership – CEO, COO and Director Partnerships and Evaluation – social media channels to position and project TEF leadership as experts in the entrepreneurship space.
3. TEF Hub
– Develop content to be posted on the TEF Hub
– Manage the TEF Hub’s look and feel for branding
– Ensure resources page on the TEF Hub is updated weekly4. Traditional Marketing
– Support the development of press releases
– Engage journalists for interviews during events * Cultivate and strengthen relationships with media across all channels (TV, radio, print, digital and social media) to ensure prominent positioning of TEF stories across Africa
– Manage the digital archive for ease of retrieval of content (pictures, video, infographics, press cuttings) from 2010 to 2018 by TEF staff.
– Manage and engage external designers to design and package TEF publications, brand collateral
6. Contact Database
– Collate and scan HH Executive contact cards after events in and out of office
– Manage raw spreadsheet of HH Executive contact database
7. TEF Entrepreneurship Calendar
– Develop Yearly TEF Event Calendar
– Highlight events for the Foundation to participate in
8. Media Listening
– Track and Monitor all engagement of the brand key words and produce daily mentions report
- Minimum of three (3) years relevant experience
- Knowledge of using web applications and platforms.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite i.e. Advanced Excel, MS Project, Word, Power Point
- Strong customer/client service orientation.
- Project Management skills.
- A strategic thinker and self-start.
- Proactive and Entrepreneurial mindset.
- Excellent reputation for Integrity and judgement.
- Result oriented.
- Relationship management skills.
Click here to apply
Application deadline: Friday, June 15, 2018. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.