Apply for TEF2024 on TEFConnect: The Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Programme is a $100million commitment made by the Elumelu family to empower 10,000 African entrepreneurs over a 10-year period through, training, mentorship, and funding. The goal is to create at least 1million jobs and contribute over $10billion in revenue to the African economy.
Through its flagship Entrepreneurship Programme, the Foundation empowers African entrepreneurs and the entrepreneurship ecosystem across 54 African countries. The TEF training curriculum has been designed to segment entrepreneurs based on the demonstrated capability and knowledge.
The training has been tailored to educate and capacitise you in starting or growing your business to overcome the challenges faced by entrepreneurs across the African continent. The curriculum focuses on practical, iterative learning that is useful even long after the training period.
NOTE: Completion of the training programme is a strict condition to moving forward to the submission and review of your business plan, participation in the pitching competition, and receipt of seed capital.
Further Opportunities Available to Young African Entrepreneurs on TEFConnect
As a part of the Tony Elumelu Foundation’s commitment to foster innovation and economic growth across the continent, the following further opportunities have been made available to young entrepreneurs across Africa on TEFConnect.com in 2024:
- 2024 TEF Entrepreneurship Programme, open from January 1 – March 1
- Women Entrepreneurship For Africa (WE4A), open from January 1 – March 1
- Aguka Entrepreneurship Programme, open from March 25 – May 10
All young African entrepreneurs are encouraged to seize these transformative opportunities to embark on a life-changing experience of training, mentorship, access to networks, and funding.
Apply for TEF2024 – An Easy Guide to Navigate the TEFConnect Website
This is a guide to successfully navigate through the TEFConnect.com website.
- Visit TEFConnect.com on your device using a web browser and ensure your internet connection is on and working (Laptop on Mobile Phone)
- Go to the signup page – https://tefconnect.com/signup
Please fill every field on this page and ensure you use a valid email address that you can access to verify.
- Verify your email. You’d get this message in your email address you provided. You may check your spam folder if you didn’t get the message in your inbox. Click the link in your email address or copy to a browser
This page would appear after you click on the verification link sent to your email
Then proceed to login with the same email address and the password you provided upon signup
Select a profile type. For the entrepreneurship opportunities, your selection would be “Entrepreneur”
Welcome to the TEFConnect dashboard. Click on “Start Application”
- A terms and conditions page pops up. Ensure to scroll down and accept to proceed.
- Program overview page displays next. You’d need to scroll down and click on CONTINUE.
- The INTRODUCTION page displays next. Kindly take out some time to read this introduction. Click on the CONTINUE button.
THE TEF2024 APPLICATION FORM
The application form consists of 4 sections:
1. Personal information
2. Business Idea & Experience
3. Personality assessment, Cognitive and Business acumen assessment
To ensure a transparent application process, all applicants must upload a valid government issued ID and indicate their name on the application form and on TEFConnect exactly as it appears on the ID card.
Please fill out your personal information, proceed until the Declaration page.
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.