Job Vacancy: Graphics Designer
The Creative and Audio-Visual Officer is responsible for all design development within the Foundation in accordance to the Tony Elumelu Foundation’s brand guidelines
- Develop brand materials for TEF across all marketing and media platforms as the need arises; including and not limited to TEF application drive, TEF Forum, TEF Hub, year-round social media management and activations, etc.
- Monitor all print production processes to ensure printers deliver according to brand standard.
- Create media presentations using different software & graphic animation in accordance to brand standard
- Design, develop and layout all marketing collateral and campaign designs. Produce TEF brand collateral refresh in accordance to specification.
- Layout bi-annual Africapitalism Magazine using the designated graphic template
- Lay out design and production of TEF M&E publications, Partnership proposals and Alumni Engagement.
- Design and layout/typesetting for forms and publications
- Select images for campaigns and publications. Edit photos and videos when required.
- Advising on current trends in graphic design
- Design graphic animations as needed by TEF digital team and for other production needs within TEF.
- Produce and edit footage based on assigned briefs within TEF and according to brief specification.
- Other duties as assigned by the Head of MCC and Head of Digital.
- A University degree from a reputable Institution
- Minimum of three (3) years relevant experience
- Experience with MS Projects, Ms Office applications, CorelDraw, Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Editing Suite, and other graphic software desired.
- Ability to multi-task and complete tasks with accuracy and a strong attention to detail.
- Ability to consistently meet deadlines, completing tasks as previously defined.
- Video production and editing skills (added plus)
- Strong customer/client service orientation.
- Project Management skills.
- A strategic thinker and self-starter
- Great team player
- Proactive and Entrepreneurial mindset.
- Excellent reputation for Integrity and judgement
- Result oriented
- Great relationship management skills